Κυριακή 8 Αυγούστου 2010

Lazy Sunday morning..

Yet another!! I'm randomly wondering through blogs, seeing all sorts of weird stuff a blog can contain! From needlework to a tribute to pipe organs and from a happy mum posting her children's pics to a handmade instrunments shop in Brazil. Already added a few on the favorites. But my eyes stopped at this one posted from Raspberry on the Thoughts Flying High blog. Something I really liked and wish things were this way..

"I believe in life. I believe in dreaming. I believe changing for good reasons worths a change. I believe changing to be better worths the effort. I believe if you want it, you can change. I believed i could do it. I did it. I believe in happiness. I believe in wonderland. I believe in believing! I believed in you.."

Have a nice day everyone :)

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου